By purchasing a ticket you agree to the following:
- Paypal and TheTicketSellers are charge a fee to process your purchase which is added to the price of your ticket.
- Child and Teenager tickets must be bought with an adult ticket. If you’re coming with under 18’s, please be advised that you are fully responsible for them, whilst here. We encourage children to have the freedom to explore and strive to create a safe and nurturing environment for them but you need to make sure you know where they are and you are responsible for their safety. You may be asked to leave if you are not fulfilling this undertaking.
- Infants come FREE! (0-4 years old)
- There are no refunds on tickets
- You may be asked to prove your age upon arrival – please bring ID with you
- Camping is included in the price of your ticket (except Day Tickets)
- You may arrive on site from 12 Noon on Wednesday 7th August
- The site needs to be vacated by 4pm on Sunday 11th August
- The event is set up as a camp and tents or live-in vehicles are welcome
- Food is not included, but there will be a choice of food and drink outlets where you can buy meals
- Alternatively, you can self-cater.
- Photographs will be taken onsite. In attending the event you agree to be filmed and photographed. If you would not like to appear in our photos please let us know.
- There will be a selection of stalls, where you will be able to buy cultural arts and crafts
- For those buying with Friends of Doris Memberships please look at the FoD Terms and Conditions