By purchasing a ticket you agree to the following:
- Paypal and TheTicketSellers are charge a fee to process your purchase which is added to the price of your ticket.
- Child and Teenager tickets must be bought with an adult ticket
- Infants come FREE! (0-4 years old)
- There are no refunds on tickets
- You may be asked to prove your age upon arrival – please bring ID with you
- Camping is included in the price of your ticket (except Day Tickets)
- You may arrive on site from 12 Noon on Wednesday 7th August
- The site needs to be vacated by 4pm on Sunday 11th August
- The event is set up as a camp and tents or live-in vehicles are welcome
- Food is not included, but there will be a choice of food and drink outlets where you can buy meals
- Alternatively, you can self-cater.
- Photographs will be taken onsite. In attending the event you agree to be filmed and photographed. If you would not like to appear in our photos please let us know.
- There will be a selection of stalls, where you will be able to buy cultural arts and crafts
- For those buying with Friends of Doris Memberships please look at the FoD Terms and Conditions