- Held in the stunning 900 acre grounds of Stanford Hall in Lutterworth, Leicestershire, LE17 6DH
Gates open 12 noon on Wednesday 7th August .
Whichever day you arrive please arrive by 10pm as that is when the gates close!
Everyone should be off site by 7pm Sunday 11th August
No pets allowed, sorry! Although our hosts at Stanford Hall have a dog that you may see in the grounds.
Come by Coach from Bristol!!!
Book your transportation from Bristol to Stanford Hall and return by coach here.
Leaving from Central Bristol on Wednesday 7th August right to Tribe of Doris Festival
Returning Sunday 11th August at 6pm.
Buy an Adult/Teen ticket here age 13+
Buy a Child ticket here 5+
Rugby is the closest train station to Stanford Hall.
If you are flying to Doris the nearest airports are:
- East Midlands (40 minutes)
- Birmingham Airport (40 minutes)
- Stansted Airport (London) (70 minutes)
- Luton Airport (London) (70 minutes)
- Heathrow (London) (2 hours)
- It's lovely to travel with someone you've just met, reduce your carbon footprint and share travel costs! We will create a lift sharing page on Facebook nearer the time.
- If you want to bring in a live-in vehicle you will need to purchase a 'campervan pass' which costs £25.
- If you are travelling by car please buy a 'car park pass' (£10 for up to 5 days)
- If you are just coming for a day then you can buy a car pass for £5
- Link to Carbon offsetting
Rugby is the closest train station to Stanford Hall. Taxis cost around £20 one way.
Taxi companies: Compass 01788 222222 or Call a car 01788 540800