- The site is relatively wheelchair friendly as there are only a couple of gentle slopes.
- There are disabled toilet facilities on the field and near the stable block
- There are ground floor showers by the stable block and on the field (2 steps from the ground)
- We have a camping area designated for those with mobility issues which is as close as possible to all the action!
- The stable block does not have any lifts so unfortunately the accommodation within Stanford Hall is not wheelchair accessible. (There are around 15 steps)
- If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask us anything at firstname.lastname@example.org
One of our participants Tegan Vincent-Cooke helped to make a film about living with cerebral palsy
If you do not feel you can afford to come to Doris there are numerous opportunities to volunteer with us and still have time to enjoy workshops, open mic nights and performances. Please follow this link for more info